An invitation to celebrate The National Arab American Heritage Month.
We are inviting you to an educational zoom presentation on Thursday, April 22nd, 2021, 7 – 8 PM EDT, Let Us be a Sign to You:
The Contributions of Lutheran Members of Arab and Middle Eastern Heritage (ALAMEH in Arabic means Sign) to the ELCA
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Devotion based on Ezekiel 24:27 “You shall speak and no longer be silent. / In this way you shall be a sign to them; / and they shall know that I am the Lord.”
- Identity as a Christian in Arab/Middle East Communities
- Presentation on Hospitality, Welcome and Support of Arab & Middle Eastern Members
- On-the-ground working relationships with Muslim and Jewish communities
- Closing Reflection & Prayer