Read all about what's happening each month at Immanuel Lutheran Church. If there is a specific newsletter you would like to see, please contact Michelle at the Church Office.
- Summer 2020 Edition Newsletter (June, July & August) - “How excellent and pleasant it is when kindred live together in unity!” Psalm 133:1
- May 2020 Monthly Church Newsletter - "I would like to talk to you about spiritual perseverance."
- March 2020 Monthly Church Newsletter - “Do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death? We were buried therefore with him by baptism into death, so that as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, we too might walk in the newness of life.” (Rom 6:3-4)
- February 2020 Monthly Church Newsletter - “But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth” (Acts 1:8).
- January 2020 Monthly Church Newsletter - “Who do people say the Son of Man is?” (Matthew 16:13)
- December 2019 Monthly Church Newsletter - “To you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is the Messiah, the Lord” (Luke 2:11 NRSV).
- November 2019 Monthly Church Newsletter - "For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven:..." Ecclesiastes 3: 1-8
- October 2019 Monthly Church Newsletter - “You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what He has promised” (Hebrews 10:36)
- September 2019 Monthly Church Newsletter - ‘Come, you that are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world; 35 for I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36 I was naked and you gave me clothing, I was sick and you took care of me, I was in prison and you visited me’ (Matthew 25:34-36).
- July-August 2019 Monthly Church Newsletter - “God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground” (Genesis 1:28).
- May-June 2019 Monthly Church Newsletter
- April 2019 Monthly Church Newsletter
- March 2019 Monthly Church Newsletter - Jesus answered “‘It is written, ‘One does not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God’” (Matthew 4:4)
- February 2019 Monthly Church Newsletter - “Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ. All the members of the body are equally important to form one body (1 Corinthians 12:12).”
- January 2019 Monthly Church Newsletter - "To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps” (1 Peter 2:21).
Tuesday, January 1, 2019 12:00:00 PM